Wednesday, November 02, 2005

On the road to Phoenix... Continued...




Joshua Tree National Park.

The highlight of the day was crossing over the Hoover Dam... It was breathtaking! I wish I could have gotten pictures but... the Military(with many M-16's) wanted to keep you moving. Almost, had to give a full cavity search @ the checkpoint!
Staying in Phoenix for the next couple of days.... Going to catch the hockey game(tomorrow night) between the L.A. Kings and the Phoenix Coyotes. Many pictures to follow.

5 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy,

Nice ics. Arizona looks a little flat so far. Tell me how the arena is at PHX.

I am following your journey on the map, and I will le tthe girls know wher you are.

Be safe

John

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting.......... Enjoy, but most of all, be careful!

Missy

 
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sunshine!
I know it is a ways away (a couple of hour's drive) But you REALLY need to take a day and go North to Sedona. It is where all the calendar pics of Az are taken. I would also suggest side tracking thru Jerome on the way to or fro. But Sedona is a must.. trust me.


uh, Duh! I just looked at the map and realized you gotta go that way to hit I40
Hope things are going well.
Love you
ann

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and be careful, one of my favorite books is about this guy who runs away to Jashua Tree and his dog, the trees and the rocks all start talking to him. Although he does end up happier afterward, so maybe listen and let us know what they say.
Ann

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi chuck,well looks liked your heading our way.have a safe trip.keep truckin' love ya! mom and helen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home